There are 13 products.
- 308 Pages
- 538 Colored graphics, graphs and pics
- 132 Text pages (English)
- 132 Graphic Pages
- 166 Formulas
- 84 Tables General Directory, Specific Directory Complete Directory
- Keyword Index
Sharpen your math skills for the interview as well as for the cockpit, with these great tips for figuring math problems in your head without paper or calculator.
In Your Job Search Partner, author Cheryl Cage offers professionals, in any field, an extensive, positive, step-by-step guide to marketing themselves more effectively while helping them uncover hidden talents and strengths. Armed with Cheryl’s motivational real-life advice, even a professional feeling unorganized and unprepared can implement an organized, positive and effective job search in just 10 days!
– Valuable for professionals in any field, Your Job Search Partner, helps you:
– Cultivate a positive attitude
– Organize a job search workspace
– Develop (at least) 8 opportunity-producing networking strategies
– Discover and research every possible company of interest
– Gain a clear understanding of the interviewing process
– Learn to discuss experiences that best demonstrate skills and personality
– Write and design a resume and all required job search letters
– Avoid 18 of the most common job search and interviewing mistakes
– Calm 17 common fears experienced by job seekers
– Assess physical presentation and prepare for interviews
– Also Included: Skills assessment worksheets for those uncertain of their career niche.
Increase your career rate of climb. This book includes pilot resumes, cover letters, interview preparation and much more. It addresses everyone from aspiring pilots to transitioning military aviators and old pros changing jobs or careers. Job Hunting for Pilots shows how to develop those all-important inside contacts who can help you more quickly achieve your dream flying job. Join thousands of pilots who’ve advanced their careers with the aid of this unique book.
Author Greg Brown’s love for flying is obvious to anyone who knows his column, “Flying Carpet,” in AOPA’s Flight Training magazine. Greg has been flying since 1971 and has found jobs as a pilot for both corporate and scheduled flight operations, and helped countless aviators achieve their career dreams through his writing and seminars.
Second volume edited by EDITORIAL CUMBRE, given the success of its first publication of Psycho-technical Test. It’s a complement to the previous one, very useful for the preparation of the most frequent tests in examinations of oppositions to different bodies, as well as the most common in selection exams.
It’s an indispensable book for a complete preparation in the tool of the Psycho-technical Test. These tests are currently one of the most relevant since they are carried out in the first phases of the personnel selection processes.
This book provides the necessary skills and competencies to successfully pass the main elimination tests that these tests involve.
Third Edition by Billy Walker
A flight training handbook for Commercial & Airline Transport pilots, this is a comprehensive textbook for operating transport-category airplanes.
Written by experienced airline pilot Gary V. Bristow, is the perfect and indispensable manual to prepare the technical interview you will be subjected to as a pilot regardless of the type of aircraft, performance, or global region where you will perform your work.
"Ace the Technical Pilot Interview", in its second edition, offers more than 1000 questions and answers, many of them completely new and updated.
With over 100 technical illustrations, it is an essential book that offers learning about the latest technologies, including CPDLC (Controller Pilot Data Link Communications) and ADS (Automatic Dependent Surveillance).