Joystick T.16000M FCS FLIGHT PACK - PC
The complete solution for simulation enthusiasts: control of all elements in the cab: joystick, power control and PC rudder pedals.
- The T.16000M FCS FLIGHT PACK consists of the T.16000M FCS (Flight Control System) flight lever, the TWCS (Thrustmaster Weapon Control System) power control and the TFRP (Thrustmaster Flight Rudder Pedals).
- The T.16000M FCS FLIGHT PACK is PC compatible via USB on Windows 10, 8, 7 and Vista (32 and 64 bit).
- The T.16000M FCS offers you a higher level of accuracy than current systems, which will not diminish over time, thanks to the H.E.A.R.T technology of the joystick (U.S. patent US08471815): technology with 3D magnetic sensors (Hall Effect) that offer excellent accuracy.
- The S.M.A.R.T (Sliding Motion Advanced Rail Tracks) technology of the power control and pedals offers a unique system of sliding rails for perfectly smooth sliding motion and precision.
- T.A.R.G.E.T software allows you to load and create specific mapping profiles for each game.
Flight Lever T.16000M FCS
The T.16000M FCS includes 4 axes, 16 action buttons with physical identification of braille-style buttons, an 8-way hat switch (POV) and an ergonomic trigger. Eye-catching inserts and orange backlighting give players a whole new level of immersion.
Thrustmaster TFRP (T.Flight Rudder Pedals)
The TFRP pedals have 4 sliding rails made of industrial grade anodized aluminum. The exclusive design of the rails guarantees a completely fluid sliding movement, working in conjunction with a self-centering rudder axis: the combination of these two elements provides the perfect balance between fluidity and resistance for re-centering.
TWCS power control
For fans to have complete control, the TWCS power controller includes 14 buttons and an 8-way POV hat switch in addition to those on the joystick. In total, it provides players with 5 axles, 30 buttons and two 8-way POVs, plus 3 additional axles via the optional TFRP rudder.
You might also like