PAYMENT OF THE PURCHASE
Purchases made at BuckerBook can be paid by using any of the following systems:
Bank transfer: The customer will be able to make the payment of his order by means of a transfer to the bank account indicated for this purpose, indicating the order number obtained at the end of the order. This system is allowed for purchases of any amount both from within and outside the national territory. For this purpose, BuckerBook will directly provide the customer with his bank details. The customer has 48H to send the proof of payment to firstname.lastname@example.org or the order will be cancelled and a new order will have to be placed.
In case of any doubt at the moment of the contracting process, the customer can contact BuckerBook at the telephone number 91 782 52 51 from Monday to Friday from 10:00 to 20:00 hours or through the following email address email@example.com.
PayPal: The customer will be able to pay through the most secure payment platform, using his account and with a surcharge of 3,4% + 0,35€.
Credit or Debit Card: The customer can pay by credit or debit card through the RedSys payment platform with any payment card, only with double security verification.
INFORMATION PRIOR TO CONTRACTING
The user or client can have access to the General Conditions of use and navigation of the present WEB through the section "Legal Notice" which can be accessed directly through the link that is included in the main page or home page of the present WEB.
The user declares to know and accept expressly what is stated in the previous sections.
The user also declares to know and accept the General Contracting Terms and Conditions that are included below, as well as any other particular or specific terms and conditions that may be established for the purchase of certain BuckerBook products, which will be duly indicated on screen during the navigation.
Once the purchase has been made and as soon as possible, BUCKER BOOK, S.L. shall send the user an e-mail confirming the purchase made.
The order confirmation and proof of purchase shall not be valid as an invoice.
BUCKER BOOK, S.L. reserves the right to cancel the user name and password and, therefore, the access to BuckerBook of those registered users who have outstanding debts with this company.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF PURCHASE AND THEIR ACCEPTANCE
These General Terms and Conditions shall expressly regulate the commercial relations arising between BUCKER BOOK, S.L. and the users or customers who contract the products offered by this company through BuckerBook.
They have been drawn up in accordance with the regulations in force on the matter and, specifically, in accordance with the provisions of the following legal texts:
Law 34/2002, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce.
Law 7/1998 on General Contracting Conditions.
Royal Decree 1906/1999 regulating telephone or electronic contracting with general conditions in development of article 5.3 of Law 7/1998.
Law 26/1984 General Law for the Defense of Consumers and Users.
Law 7/1996 on the Regulation of Retail Trade.
Law 59/2003 of December 19, 2003 on electronic signature.
Law 23/2003 of July 10, 2003 on guarantees in the sale of consumer goods.
These General Conditions of Purchase must be complemented with the General Conditions of use and navigation established for BuckerBook as well as any other Particular or specific contracting Conditions that may be established in each case.
Both browsing and the purchase of any of BuckerBook's products implies the acceptance as a user, without reservation of any kind, of each and every one of the subsequent General Terms and Conditions of Purchase as well as, if applicable, of the Particular or Specific Terms and Conditions.
BUCKER BOOK, S.L. may, at any time and without prior notice, modify these General Terms and Conditions and any Specific Conditions that may be included, by publishing such modifications on BuckerBook's WEBSITE so that they may be made known to customers.
FORMALIZATION OF THE PURCHASE-SALE
- Products offered
- BuckerBook will show at any time the products for sale together with their characteristics and price.
- BUCKER BOOK, S.L. reserves the right to decide at any time the products offered to users or customers through BuckerBook.
- Thus, BUCKER BOOK, S.L. may at any time add new products to those included therein, which shall be governed by the provisions of the General Terms and Conditions in force at that time. Likewise, BUCKER BOOK, S.L. reserves the right to stop providing access, at any time and without prior notice, to any of the products offered on BuckerBook.
- Price indication
- The price of each product will be displayed on screen.
- The prices on screen will be indicated in the currency selected by the customer, at the daily exchange rate against the Euro, and include the corresponding Value Added Tax (VAT) and any other applicable tax. The prices shown on the screen will at all times be those in force.
- In the case of orders placed from territories where, in accordance with current legislation, the aforementioned tax is not applicable, it will be deducted at the time of invoicing.
- In case of offers, these will be duly indicated on the screen.