David Clark H10-66 Headset
The H10-66 headset are part of the David Clark family of best-selling products for helicopter pilots thanks to their design and reliability. The quality of its audio equipment, together with its design and comfort make these helmets one of the benchmarks for all pilots worldwide. Its new comfort gel allows a smoother and more ergonomic fit of the earpiece to the ear, avoiding the appearance of marks on the skin after its continued use, and the design of its head pad allows it to be used in demanding operating environments. These headset are a highly recommended choice for general and commercial aviation pilots, or student pilots who want to have high quality headset to accompany them from their first flights in general aviation and during their professional career.
The H10-66 headsets are the perfect tool that every pilot needs to ensure success under the most demanding environments.
- New Comfort gel
- The high / low impedance select switch on the dome, matching the headphones to the radio impedance.
- Hinged Cable Arm with M-101 Powered Dynamic Microphone
- 27 dB noise reduction capacity (NRR)
- 5 year warranty
- FAA TSO C57 Cat. B and C58a approved
- Exceeds RTCA / DO-214 standards
- Weight (without cable): 624 Gr
- Special Features: Passive Helicopter
- Impedance: Switchable
- NRR: 27dB
- Earphone Type: Dynamic Noise-Cancelling
- Mic: M-101 Amplified Dynamic or non-amplified
- Earphone Impedance: 150 ohms (300 each; wired in parallel)
- Earphone Sensitivity: 90 dB SPL on flat plate coupler, re 1mW input @ 1KHz
- Earphone Frequency Response: 200-5500Hz
- Earphone Plug: U-174/U
- Boom Type: Hinged Wire
- Head Pad/Hardware: Super-Soft Headpad
- Noise-Canceling Mic: M-87
- Dynamic Mic Impedance: 5 ohms +/- 20%
- Mic Sensitivity: Non-amplified=.07 -.14 mV @ 1khz for 103dB SPL input, or Amplified=400mV±6dB into 150 ohm load @ 1kHz for 114dB SPL input
- Mic Freq Response: 300-3000Hz
- Mic Plug: U-174/U
- Cord: 5 ft.Coil
- Weight/Headset Only: 21 oz
Check price and availability of components with us first prior placing any order*
No customer reviews for the moment.