David Clark DC PRO-X2 Headset
New DC PRO-X2 Series headsets, the next generation of the DC PRO headset line first introduced in 2013, have been redesigned and engineered for enhanced Active Noise Reduction and audio performance. The DC PRO-X2 Series is designed for both general aviation and commercial pilotsthat prefer the lightweight comfort (just 7.5 ounces) of a rest-on-ear design.
Plazo de entrega entre 4-5 Semanas por parte de David Clark
New features include:
- Enhanced Auto-Shutoff feature virtually eliminates accidental loss of battery power
- Automatic Gain Control (AGC) for optimum ANR performance in high noise conditions
- Hybrid Electronic Noise Cancellation with advanced feed-forward and feed-back technology provides best-in-class active noise reduction
- Dual voice coil drivers provide fail safe operation to ensure full communication in the event of battery loss or system failure
- Digital Signal Processing (DSP) ensures high-fidelity audio for superior communications and music listening
- Bluetooth® wireless technology provides seamless integration for connecting to cell phones, MP3, tablets or other personal electronic devices
- Stereo/mono switch
- High performance, electret microphone with enhanced noise cancelling
- Rugged yet lightweight magnesium alloy headband and suspension is adjustable for personalized fit
- Low profile, Outlast® fabric head pad with vented design absorbs excess heat to keep you cool
- and eliminates 'hot spots'
- Dura-Stitched, leatherette ear seals with slow recovery foam cradle the ears in comfort
- and eliminate heat buildup
- Compact, in-line control module with backlit, touch key user interface controls On/Off, Bluetooth® wireless technology and volume control
- Control module powered by two (2) AA batteries for up to 50 hours of use
- Collapsible, folding design for compact storage in David Clark headset bag (included)
- Weight (without cord assembly) 7.5 oz.
- Five-year warranty
- FAA TSO C139a Approved
- DC Part Number: 43105G-01