Cascos ASA HS-1A
The AirClassics HS-1A headsets (headphones) offer the latest technology from the ASA brand. They are comfortable, stylish with their completely black color and premium audio. Its acoustic foam ear muffs allow a 23 dB noise reduction. The microphone with sound cancellation system is supported by a flexible arm. Gold-plated connectors allow for a better connection and helps against corrosion.
The cables are sturdy, mono and stereo capable and have two independent volume controls. The headband is adjustable and the microphone has a foam cover to reduce noise when breathing and speaking.
In addition, ASA offers us a complete user assistance solution thanks to its "lifetime warranty" program with which we can receive technical assistance directly from the manufacturer, and its "Replacement for use" program with which we can obtain new helmets. with unbeatable conditions if our helmets have stopped working properly due to their wear, which offers the tranquility and security that all users look for in a leading brand in the sector.
Do not think twice and start enjoying the benefits that the star brand of general aviation pilots offers you.
- Earcups of high-density acoustic foam for best passive noise attenuation
- Has noise reduction rating (NRR) 23 dB
- High fidelity speakers for clear, natural sound
- Electret, noise-canceling flex-boom microphone reduces background noise and allows clearest voice transmission
- Gold-plated microphone and headphone plugs ensure best connection and resist corrosion
- High-grade, multi-strand wire improves cable life
- Stereo/mono capability
- Large, dual controls for quick, easy volume adjustment of each ear
- Microphone muff
- Adjustable headband with easy thumb screws eliminates "hot spots" and accommodates eyeglasses and any head size
- Quality foam ear seals and light weight add to overall comfort
- Sleek, all-black design with ASA silver wings tastefully silk-screened on each earcup
- Sturdy and reliable — yet reasonably priced for maximum value
- Lifetime warranty
ASA AirClassics™ HS-1 Headset (ASA-HS-1A) is warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for the life of the product and is provided solely for the benefit of the initial purchaser of the new headset. ASA will repair or replace at its discretion any manufacturing defect free of charge.
This lifetime warranty does not cover damage caused by normal wear and tear, accident, lost/stolen, abuse, misuse, misapplication, or modifications. The warranty applies to individual users only; the warranty does not apply when the headset is used in a fleet environment or rental capacity.
The term “lifetime” refers to the expected lifetime of the product and parts. A product’s lifetime is a function of how much use it gets and how well it is cared for and not by how old it is.
All warranty claims must be sent back directly to ASA and include the headset in its entirety as well as the Lifetime Warranty and Wear and Tear Replacement Program Claim Form or the required information outlined on the form. ASA is not responsible for shipping or transportation charges from you to ASA.
This warranty and the remedies set forth above are exclusive and in lieu of all other warranties, remedies and conditions, whether oral or written, express or implied. ASA specifically disclaims any and all implied warranties, including without limitation WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, ASA is not responsible for direct, or for special, incidental or consequential damages resulting from any breach of warranty or condition.
Examples of warrantied issues:
- Failure of the mic
- Failure of left or right speaker when switched to mono mode
- Failure of the mono / stereo switch
Examples of non-warrantied issues:
- Peeling of the plastic wiring insulator surround the headset chord
- Torn headpad or earseal
- Missing screws, washers or nuts
Many of these non-warrantied items can be purchased for a nominal fee from ASA or claimed as part of the wear and tear replacement program, please see description below.
WEAR AND TEAR REPLACEMENT PROGRAM
Wear and tear is damage that naturally and inevitably occurs as a result of normal use or aging. While ASA uses the very best materials and craftsmanship, normal wear and tear is inevitable and will occur over time as a result of normal use.
ASA offers a unique replacement program as a sole benefit to the original purchaser of the new headset. If at any time during ownership your headset has deteriorated to a level beyond use you may return it to ASA and be provided with a voucher code for the purchase of a new headset for $95 USD (plus shipping and applicable taxes).
In addition, some replacement parts and headset upgrades are available and may be purchased through asa2fly.com if you do not require a full headset replacement. ASA also offers screw sets for your HS-1A headset at no cost; please contact ASA directly to order.
SUBMITTING A CLAIM
If you wish to submit a lifetime warranty or wear and tear replacement claim you will need to adhere to the following steps.
- Complete the Lifetime Warranty and Wear and Tear Replacement Program Claim Form or provide the information required on that form. This information is required for your claim to be processed.
- Pack and ship your HS-1A headset. Be sure to include either your claim form or the required information from the claim form inside the package. ASA is not responsible for shipping or transportation charges from you to us. Please remove all aftermarket parts you wish to keep (i.e. gel ear seals). Claims may be sent to:
- ASA – Warranty Claim
- 7005 132nd Place SE
- Newcastle, WA 98059
- For approved lifetime warranty claims, a new or repaired headset will be sent back to you via USPS Priority Mail for domestic shipments or UPS Worldwide for international shipments outside the U.S. or Canada. If an alternative shipping method is required please note this on your claim form. On average you will receive your headset within 7 business days from date of receipt. For approved wear and tear replacement claims you will receive a voucher code for the purchase of a new headset within 5 business days via email.
For additional questions please contact ASA directly. Phone 425-235-1500 Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
PDF DOWNLOAD: ASA Headset Claim Form
- With PNR
- Without Bluetooth
You might also like
No customer reviews for the moment.