Derecho Aereo Paraninfo
Book that gathers theoretical knowledge for the obtaining of the License of Private Pilot, in the matter of AIR LAW.
This second edition is supervised and verified by the Directorate General of Civil Aviation and its author, Joaquín C. Adsuar, develops the official syllabus of the Joint Aviation Requirements (JAR).
This manual includes all those comments or questions that, in the opinion of the author, could contribute to the fundamental objective not to move from the opportune learning to the simple passing of a test.
The student applying for a Private Pilot Licence (PPL) must demonstrate a level of theoretical knowledge appropriate to the attributions granted to the holder of that licence (JAR-FCL). The requirements for the theoretical knowledge examination are contained in a programme (sílabus) comprising nine subjects: Air Law, General Knowledge of the Aircraft, Performance and Flight Planning, Human Factors, Meteorology, Navigation, Operating Procedures, Principles of Flight and Communications.
Basically this book develops in its entirety the official JAR program for the private pilot license on Law.
The author of this book, Joaquín C. Adsuar, with more than 30 years of experience in theoretical and flight teaching, fully develops the official JAR program for the private pilot's license on AIR LAW and also includes all those comments or questions that, in the author's opinion, could contribute so that the fundamental objective doesn't move from the opportune learning to the simple passing of a test.
Author: Joaquín C. Adsuar
Format: Soft covers
Size: 19 cm. X 26 cm.
No. of pages: 371
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
2. Articles of the Chicago Convention
3. Annexes to the Convention: Annex 7. Aircraft nationality and registration marks
4. Annexes to the Convention: Annex 8. Airworthiness
5. Annexes to the Convention: Annex 2. Rules of the air
6. Night flight VFR (VFRN)
7. Air traffic regulation and air traffic services: Annex 11. Air traffic services
8. ICAO Document 4444: Air Rules and Air Traffic Services. General provisions
9. ICAO Document 4444: Rules of the Air and Air Traffic Services. Area Control Service
10. ICAO Document 4444: Rules of the Air and Air Traffic Services. Approach Control Service
11. ICAO Document 4444: Rules of the Air and Air Traffic Services. Aerodrome control service
12. ICAO Document 4444: Rules of the Air and Air Traffic Services. Flight Information and Alert Service
13. Annex 14: Aerodromes
14. JAR requirements.
Appendix 1. Signs.
Appendix 2. Interception.
Appendix 3. Flight Plan Form.
Appendix 4. JAR-FCL: PPL Licence. Expertise test. JAA licence format. Aeronautical-medical examinations.
No customer reviews for the moment.