Receptor de Comunicaciones Milticom TTI TSC-100RA
Entry level scanner receiver from TTI designed to appeal to air band enthusiasts and other HAM radio hobbyists.
Focused on Air band, VHF band, VHF Low Band (66-88MHz) and WFM Broadcat band, this scanning receiver prides itself with exceptionally high receive sensitivity combined with clear and crisp audio.
Simplified user friendly functions, along with clear and easy to follow instructions are going to make this receiver a hit with novice scanner enthusiasts.
One of the main advantages of this scanner is that it comes with rechargeable batteries and 3 Pin UK power adaptor, which allows you to charge batteries by simply plugging the AC adaptor to the scanner. This unit comes with an antenna with SMA Male fitting but also includes a SMA to BNC adaptor to allow you to use an alternative antenna.
The box includes scanner, antenna, belt clip, SMA to BNC adaptor, 3 x AA 1.2V - 1700mAH bateries, 9V - 500mAH AC adpator with 3 Pin UK plug and instructions manual.
Please note AA size Ni-MH rechargeable batteries are now included along with a charger from factory. As an option you may use AA size Alkaline batteries for longer receive time but these are not included in the standard package, but can be ordered separately as an option. PLEASE DO NOT CHARGE THE SCANNER WHEN ALKALINE BATTERIES ARE INSERTED.
- 200 Memories
- 10 Banks (Variable Memory)
- Multiple Frequency Steps
- Dual Watch
- Squelch Level Adjustment
- Keypad Lock
- Beep Tone
- LCD Backlighting
- Automatic Power Save
- Scan and Search
- External Earphone Jack
- AM and FM Reception
- Band Selection
- Frequency Range: 66-88MHz, 88-108MHz, 108-136MHz, 136-174MHz.
- Frequency Steps: 5 / 6.25 / 8.33 / 10 / 12.5 / 25 / 50 / 100 / 500KHz
- Channel Memories: 200 Channel Memories
- Power Source: 9v DC for charging Ni-MH batteries only
- Operating Termperature Range: -10o C to +60o C
- Weight with 3 x AA Batteries: 120g (please note Ni-MH batteries supplied with unit)
- Antenna Impedance: 50 ohms
- Dimensions: 56 (W) x 99.5 (H) x 30 (D) mm (without antenna)
- Tipo de Radio